Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hellooooo? Anyone there?

Thanks to obstetrical happenings chez moi (let's just say my new favourite players are Daniel and Henrik), I have been unable to post anything for a few weeks. For what it's worth (i.e. zero), here are what my gameday predictions were over that period:

Game 62: vs Blue Jackets. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 63: vs Wild. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 64: vs Sharks. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 65: at Kings. Prediction = L, result = L
Game 66: at Ducks. Prediction = W, result = L
Game 67: vs Kings. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 68: vs Avalanche. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 69: vs Stars. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 70: vs Blues. Prediction = W, result = W
Game 71: at Coyotes. Prediction = W, result = L
Game 72: at Stars. Prediction = W, result = W

It's pretty easy to pick right, when all you're pickin' is wins and that's all the boys are doing. The one time I picked a loss was going in to LA after a lengthy run of home wins. Obviously we're going to lose that game to an inferior Kings team. Slam dunk, baby.

So my prediction record has picked up 9 rights and 2 wrongs since last time. Go me.

No comments: